Once the flashing process Stock Firmware finishes, your Xiaomi Mi A3 will automatically reboot into the system (OS). The stock firmware has now successfully been restored on your phone. Once your phone boots, you can set it up by following the on-screen instructions. Through this post, you can download Xiaomi Mi A3 stock firmware fastboot images. We will also guide you on how to install Xiaomi Mi A3 stock firmware to unbrick, unroot, and fix software-related issues. This guide is compliant with both, the Global and European variants of the Mi A3.
He also offers patched variants of Odin (known as “3B patched”) that are capable of bypassing a number of Samsung-imposed obstacles while cross-flashing. Depending on the firmware type, the installation process may require a PC.
- When your Galaxy A03 SM-A035G U2 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware.
- On this subject, the XDA developers team has done a fantastic job and made unofficially builds of Android 12 and 12L-based custom ROMs available for you.
- When you can’t do the regular OTA update method, you can use the below Odin-based manual to update your mobile.
- Apart from that, overall, I think Pixel Experience and Paranoid Android are one of the best Android custom ROMs.
- The team has also worked on Android 13 and released updates for ROG Phone, Google Pixel, Redmi Note series, and more.
- In case you don’t know, Paranoid Android was considered one of the most acclaimed custom ROMs of all time.
Restoring the stock firmware (Also referred to as “Stock ROM”) on your Xiaomi Mi A3 could come in handy in various situations. First and foremost, it is the most important thing to do when selling your phone or submitting it for a warranty claim (Also known as “RMA”). In the case of the Mi A3, Xiaomi will not cover the device under warranty if it has third-party firmware or mods (like Magisk Root, TWRP, Xposed, etc) installed. This is why you must always make sure to restore the stock firmware on your Mi A3 before you submit it for a warranty claim.
Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk. Galaxy A03 battery must be above 98 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy A03 SM-A035F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone. If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not installed Recovery then consider the above links. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy A03 into Recovery Mode.