But after ignoring the warning and sticking with 60fps, while leaving everything else as it was, it was time to see how well it performed. Walking around and interacting with the environment was just as I expected it to be — buttery smooth. The model we received is the Pale Grey version, and even though Xiaomi includes a plastic case in the box, we’re still thankful for that.
However, we focus on two key sensor features, that are common security sensor and the NFC sensor. These are industry standards for all modern devices and play a critical role in ensuring security and convenience for the user.
- The stock ROM (firmware) level of detail is sufficient and the colorimetry rather natural, especially when you disable the AI mode.
- It charges your phone by 0-50% in 5 minutes, and 0-100% in 15 minutes (as advertised).
- Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version.
- From watching YouTube or some shows on HBO Max, to firing up some Xbox Game Pass or Genshin Impact, everything looks crisp and clean.
- Walking around and interacting with the environment was just as I expected it to be — buttery smooth.
- Features 6.67″ Display, Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset, 4500 MAh Battery, 256 GB Storage, 12 GB RAM.
Moreover, there is a single 20MP front selfie shooter, which provides cool and natural-looking selfies at Full HD quality. Whatsdevice aims to help people find new devices such as smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, and tablets. Here you can find the latest price, specifications, unboxing videos, reviews, and read tech news. The new Black Shark 4 is a 5G gaming smartphone from the company that was launched in April 2022 with a “Break Through The Limits” tagline.
- Once you follow the above steps and still facing the problems, then try connecting to different Wifi connections.
- But if you’re a left-handed user, you’ll have to stretch your left index finger a little more to get a complete, working scan.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is also more affordable than its Asus rival.
- I conducted a second test session, but this time using the fan provided by the manufacturer (which is sold separately) that is magnetized to the back via a very artisanal process using stickers.
When the device is turned on, a sound is heard when the triggers are activated for the first time, as if you were reloading a pistol. The Black Shark 4 Pro actually has some pretty solid speakers for a phone. It features loudspeakers on both the top and bottom of the phone for stereo sound. They definitely get the job done, but the sound tends to get muddled here and there as to be expected from a budget smartphone. When it comes to phones primarily built for blistering gameplay performance, the photos are usually either really dull and grainy or really vivid but spongey with a lack of detail. Of course, a good screen needs good sound for immersive gameplay, and the Black Shark 4 Pro delivers with a stereo experience on dual speakers. It does distort slightly at high volumes though, and the orchestral uprising section of The Beatles’ “A Day in the Life” just sounds like a mess.